Your wedding photos are an essential part of your memory. They allow you to go back to that day, for years and years to come. Here at Bellagala, our photographers are amazing at capturing every single laugh, cry, toast, and dance move at your wedding. We have created this Wedding photo checklist to show that our photographers can truly capture every moment that you will want to be able to look back upon. This check list is a great way to express to your photographer the moments you are looking for during your big day. It also removes any rooms for regrets!
Here is our Bellagala Wedding Photo Checklist that we have put together. Enjoy!
1) Bride having her hair styled and makeup applied.
2) Bride’s gown hanging in a door space, on the bed, etc.
3) Details shots of the bride’s shoes, jewelry, and other accessories.
4) Candid shots of the bridesmaids getting ready.
5) A shot of the bridal party’s bouquets.
6) Mother helping the bride zip/button her dress.
7) Mother helping the bride with that very last detail.
8) Full length shot of the bride seeing herself fully put together for the first time.
9) Father’s first reaction of her little girl’s wedding look.
10) Bride with her bridesmaids.
11) Groom getting ready with his father and groomsmen.
12) Close-up shot of the wedding rings.
14) Groom with his best man.
15) Groom with all of his groomsmen.
16) Ring bearer and Groom.
17) Interior & exterior shots of the venue.
18) Special moments such as sand joining or candle lighting.
19) The kiss.
20) Newlyweds walking down the isle.
With the summer wedding season coming up, our photographers are busy snapping pictures! Reserve one of our Minneapolis Wedding Photographers today. Make sure you stay tuned for part two, The pre-reception and reception fun!